Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generation

A new era of ninja

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS
Kumori
Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn A11010 Rabbidkunoichi Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn A21010 Yakikoto Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn Azurek11
Hiei Nakamura Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn 12-3210
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Hiei let his Flame warrior disappear and he continued to run escaping the village as fast as possible because he didnt want to have anything to do with the Leaf village anymore. Hiei had also brought along his friend and th girl who had once told him she loved him Aya. She was a few year's younger than he bought it didnt make him think less of her its just that Hiei at the time didnt have a need or time for "relationships" Hiei and Aya kept running but she soon stopped and told Hiei to go on saying that she would eventually catch up, So Hiei did so he kept running as far away as possible.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha

Karasu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Karasu was the friend that he had brought with him. Karasu turned to Hei and said Im going to make a group would you like to join and this is a good way for us too keep in contach since me and Aya are not going to be missing nin at the momment anyway but if you want to join I have place the wordrobe in this up coming hut right there and there is the ring with the numb to n it. Karasu said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Hiei kept running with Karasu beside him, His long black hair flowing behind him and his prison outfit torn and slightly burnt. After a moment had gone by Hiei turned to Karasu and said "Since, at the moment there is nothing left for me i will."

Hiei kept running and didn't have a smile on his face because this was a dark day, but a day he had been waiting for very patiently.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha

Karasu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Karasu then saw the hut so he grabed Hei and went down right by the Hut. He the stopped and waited for Hei to open the door. He then said one more thing There is a headset there as well so yea go in and get your new out fit. karasu said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Hiei went into the hut alone opening the door slowly as it creaked open and he found a large chest. He went to open the chest and found a long black cloak with blood red clouds all over it. Hiei also found a small earpiece and put it in his ear, and slid the cloak over his cloths. He then looked to his left and found an old straw hat that looked as if it hadnt been use in a long time but it was in perfect condition, He put it on and it fit perfectly with his new cloak barely his eye's were visible through the wide brim of the Straw hat and the collar of the Cloak.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha

Karasu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Karasu smiled and said Here is your ring. Your ring has the number 2 on ity because you are the person ight under me so your second. He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Hiei took the ring in his hand and slipped it over his left middle finger. He stood there for a moment looking at Karasu and said "What are the goals of this "group" ?
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha

Karasu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Karasu smiled and said To simply make money and take over the world of course. Karasu said with a look that was evil and some what scary.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Hiei nodded his whole body inside the new cloak including his arm's. The only thing he let out was his long black hair which covered part of his back but it wasn't too long. As he began to walk away slowly he said "Call me if you need me, i find it best if i go into hiding for now."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha

Karasu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Karasu smiled and said Ok my friend have fun where ever you go and we are going to be making our moves very soon so better train. Karasu said before using the body flicker tech.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:20 pm

OOC: last post for a while i have to go run and do some other stuff ill be back later

Hiei laughed to himself at the thought of training, The flame warrior had only been one of 3 new devastating fire jutsu's that he had created and had been training all day and all night secretly for day in a row before he had left the village. Also a smile came across his face to the thought that he would now be famous for his flame giant warrior since no ninja had ever been able to use fire style jutsu to such a cataclysmic degree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn   Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Akegata ~ Hiei's new dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generation :: Market Area :: Blackmarket :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: