Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generation

A new era of ninja

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS
Kumori
Meant to Be - Page 2 A11010 Rabbidkunoichi Meant to Be - Page 2 A21010 Yakikoto Meant to Be - Page 2 Azurek11
Hiei Nakamura Meant to Be - Page 2 12-3210
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Meant to Be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayama Kiru

Ayama Kiru

Meant to Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Ayama Yoru, the one girl that Hiei had taken with him, had to rest what the hell was this?! She was so pissed at her self that she didnt see the huge rock in the path and she tripped over it, she then turned on the rock and started cussing at him. Ok your yelling at a rock i think you've lost it . . She stopped herself and tried to refocus her red eyes, ok right she had to go to the mountain top, damn that was so far away . . .

~an hour or so later and many many more tipping on rocks~

"My god i finally made it", she sat down in their meeting place, somewhat nodding off, and waited for Hiei.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Hiei sat up and wondered where Karasu had been. Hiei looked around and looked into Aya's eyes.

OCC~ we should end this post soon because it would be a loong ass rp if we jsut sat here for weeks on end waiting fo karasu to make his exit form the village he told me he wasnt ready to leave yet
Back to top Go down
Ayama Kiru

Ayama Kiru

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Aya sighed, looked around with her red eyes flashing, and got up careful not to fall. "we should head out . . and i want one of THOSE." she said pointing at your outfit.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Hiei raised an eyebrow at Aya and said. "U-um Aya, karasu told me that you and him werent read to leave the village yet and hes the only one with them so you should maybe go back to the village until its time to leave with him, i trust him and i would place you in his care over any others he is a good man."
Back to top Go down
Ayama Kiru

Ayama Kiru

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Ayama Kiru, froze in place her eyes fixed in Hiei's face. He couldnt . . could he? he was asking her to-to go back? but s-she couldnt. . . "WHAT?! You want me to go BACK?!" Insanity was verging in her eyes, that always happened when she got mad.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Hiei's face went from happy to disappointed but he knew what to say to her and he was really deeply sorry.

"A-aya babe,i know but dont be mad its only temporary you'll see me in a day. Unless you must see me then i will sneek back in for you and meet you in your house."
Back to top Go down
Ayama Kiru

Ayama Kiru

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Aya's eyes fell to the floor as her personality went from normal to passive, and her eyes dulled. She sighed, she never could stay mad at him,it really was impossible.
"Ok ill go back, and why do i have to go back?Just to get him?"
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Hiei looked at her sadly and said "A-aya no its not because i dont want you here with me, i want you with me at all times and its not just to go get Karasu its dangerous and i want you safe until us 3 can be together and work this whole thing out and fulfil Karasu's ideals."
Back to top Go down
Ayama Kiru

Ayama Kiru

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 pm

She still looked passive as she looked up at him.
"Y-yes i know . . . i never though that but- ok ill go back and get him . . and when i get back, if im covered in blood or if you find new scars on me uh w-well dont be too surprised ok?" Aya turned to try to get away before he could question her on the last part.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concludes this rp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meant to Be   Meant to Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meant to Be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generation :: Market Area :: Blackmarket :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: