Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation
Naruto New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generation

A new era of ninja

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADMINS
Kumori
Meeting(Akegata) A11010 Rabbidkunoichi Meeting(Akegata) A21010 Yakikoto Meeting(Akegata) Azurek11
Hiei Nakamura Meeting(Akegata) 12-3210
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Meeting(Akegata)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu Uchiha

Karasu Uchiha

Meeting(Akegata) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting(Akegata)   Meeting(Akegata) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Karasu was in Amegakure waiting for the memmbers of his Organization to come. He was calling this Meeting so that he could go over everything and dis out there fist mission. He was excited to do so because he had never really done this type of thing before. He was wearing his uniform and his ring. He had his hat on because it was raining and he didnt wanna get wet to much.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

Meeting(Akegata) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Akegata)   Meeting(Akegata) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 am

Hiei had heard the call of Karasu and was luckily close by, He wandered towards Karasu willing to kill any ninja that would dare stand in his way. Hiei Nkamura had almost over night changed from The young 17 yearold boy that any girl would fall for if he wanted it that way to one of the most ruthless ninja, yet he had a soft spot. He Strode over to Karasu with his Akegata cloak on with his arms inside of it and his Straw hat tilted forward only his eyes barely visible and it kept the rain off him.

"Im here...."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha

Karasu Uchiha

Meeting(Akegata) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Akegata)   Meeting(Akegata) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Karasu turned to Hiei and said Good now that you are here I would like to ask of your help and also your oppenyon on something. The first one is would you o looking for strong ninjas who also believe in what our goal is and get them to join. the second one is do you thing I should join you as a Missing nin or should I stay as I am. Oh and before I forget the first mission is to find all of the Known Bijuu holders and write down everything about them on a peice of paper. Karasu said in a nice tone his friend.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Nakamura

Hiei Nakamura

Meeting(Akegata) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Akegata)   Meeting(Akegata) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Hiei nodded slightly almost in a daze, He hadnt slept much and he missed Aya. He slowly took off his straw hat letting his long black hair flow out of his Akegata coat and stood there listening to Karasu.

"Alrigh i can go recruit, Im sure ill have to travel far for that, How many Bijuu are there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting(Akegata) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Akegata)   Meeting(Akegata) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting(Akegata)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generation :: Minor Shinobi Villages :: Amegakure-
Jump to: